Dr Kancha Sammaiah started his career as a Tool Designer at M/S Hyderabad Allwyn ltd and M/S Voltas ltd Hyderabad unit worked from 1978-2002.
• Designed and Manufactured various types of press tools jigs, fixtures, cutting tools, special equipments for production support for various products components like, Refrigerator, Furnitures, Compressors, Appliances, Defence LPG, products with world class Technical collaborations like HITACHI.LG,LISTA, etc.
And got an opportunity to work in academics and worked as Professor in Mechanical Engineering from 2003-2019 and discharged following activities
1. Apart from teaching developed new labs in view of modified syllabus for UG and PG courses as per university guide lines from time to time.
2. Awarded his Ph.D. in 2010 from JNTU Hyderabad and published more than 30 Papers in National, International, Journals, and conferences.
3. Awarded as Charted Engineer from Institution of Engineer India also life member of various institutions
4. PATENT received on new concept of welding joint in 2017
5. Sanctioned financial support from SERB for conducting National Conference on Advance welding techniques at Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IARE.
6. Worked as principal and professor at JB Group of Institutions, Swami Vivekananda Institute of Technology and St.Matin;s Engineering College which are affiliated to JNTUH
7. Guided and awarded three Ph.D. research scholars from JNTUH
8. Area of interest in research Advance Welding Metal Forming and Composites.
9. Co-Author for the Text book title of Fundamentals of Metal Casting, Joining and Forming for Mechanical Engineering as per JNTUH syllabus and published by MANTECH PUBLISHERS –DELHI
10. Having of passion about knowledge sharing for the students community and society and conducted free seminars and guest lecturers for many reputed institutions.
11. Ambitious to write useful books for the benefit for future young generations to create best environment and improvement of their personal life and useful for the society.