If you send or upload content to Walnut Publication, you acknowledge that you own or have rights to use the content as per the Copyright Act. If Walnut Publication detects that the content sent by you infringes copyright it may remove the content or send you notice for copyright infringement. You will be responsible for monitoring and enforcing your rights; however, if Walnut Publication becomes aware of infringement in any form, Walnut Publication may, in its sole discretion, elect to issue takedown notices under the Copyright Act or similar legislation of the country of jurisdiction.
If you believe in good faith that content used or displayed on the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Walnut Publication a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site;
- (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address of the complaining party;
- (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.