1. Acceptance of Agreement: You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to our site (WalnutPublication.com). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification: We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
5. Disclaimer: THE CONTENT, SERVICES, LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. BY PROVIDING THE CONTACT DETAILS YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AUTHORISED NOTION PRESS TO CONTACT YOU IN FUTURE THROUGH CALLS/SMS/E-MAILS AND INFORM YOU ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS.
6. Limits: All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
7. Third-Party Website: All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Third-Party Products and Services: We may advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
9. Responsibility of Contributors: If you post material to WalnutPublication.com, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
10. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy: As WalnutPublication.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by WalnutPublication.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify WalnutPublication.com in accordance with WalnutPublication.com's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. WalnutPublication.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. This Agreement does not transfer from WalnutPublication.com to you any WalnutPublication.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with WalnutPublication.com.
11. Service Cancellation Policy: We allow cancellations if the service has not been commenced for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
12. Product Cancellation Policy: We allow cancellations if the order has not been shipped for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
13. Product Return Policy: Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received it.
14. Shipping Policy: Products ordered on WalnutPublication.com for India, are shipped through our courier partners. If our courier partner does not service the desired location, the products are shipped through the Indian Postal Service. All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. The shipping time mentioned on the website is approximate and delivery is subject to the courier partners. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. We currently do not ship outside India.
Legal Entity: Vyusta Ventures LLP (LLPIN: AAD-5422)